Visit us: Joseph S Lania CPA
- You’ll sleep well at night, knowing that we have done things right !!
- As we close 2014, enjoy your celebrations. We are here for you…
- (no title)
- When you’ve lost your Home Base (by Joe Lania)
- Summer 2014 special offers
- 2014 Summer Special offer
- Welcome to 2014. Now, let’s fix 2013.
- Give us a call, and you’ll experience the difference
- Small Businesses Reject Tax Hikes of Fiscal Cliff
- HealthCare bill has now passed the SCOTUS test.
Monthly Archives: May 2011
The IRS increased the monthly penalty for failing to file a partnership return from $89 per partner to $195 per partner. This penalty can be assessed for a maximum of 12 months. For example, the maximum penalty for a partnership … Continue reading
ESTABLISHING YOUR SMALL BUSINESS What do we need in order to establish the right small business? • Vision : Number one, we need a vision. A vision of what we intend to do and who we intend to sell it … Continue reading
A Few Benefits of Incorporating YOUR Small Business 1. Should I incorporate MY small business? A. Perhaps. Ease of transferability B. Selling the ENTIRE operations C. Allowing in another partner D. Rewarding a Key employee E. Transitioning out of the … Continue reading
HOW LONG SHOULD YOU KEEP BUSINESS RECORDS (To those I care about, the purpose of the email that I send to you is not only to keep you informed of what is important, nor is it only to show you … Continue reading
Because I care about you and your businesses’ success, I will share some personal insight on what I have found and seen with Small Business Owners’ trusting their internal accounting to hired, unrelated, unsupervised bookkeepers.
My advice BEFORE you walk into a Partnership; establish an understanding and a Partnership Agreement (it will save you money today, and save you certain misunderstanding down the road)